Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Unclouded Day


Yes, it's still raining.   God is still good.   This morning my pastor preached from Isaiah 65, and I enjoyed greatly his joyful anticipation of Heaven.  Today I uploaded a version of "The Unclouded Day," and was able to enjoy the light of Jesus living in my soul.    Jesus plans for more than a rainy day, he has plans for our eternity.   What He has planned, He will bring to pass.
Isaiah 65: 17-19 (NIV):


 17 “See, I will create 
   new heavens and a new earth. 
The former things will not be remembered, 
   nor will they come to mind. 
18 But be glad and rejoice forever 
   in what I will create, 
for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight 
   and its people a joy. 
19 I will rejoice over Jerusalem 
   and take delight in my people; 
the sound of weeping and of crying 
   will be heard in it no more.

The Unclouded Day - Our Daily Bread


No comments:

Post a Comment