Sunday, March 25, 2012

Enjoying A Place In The Sun

Malachi 4:2
But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.

The sun was out today and warmed our bodies and souls!   We grinned, shed our coats, and thought about our yards and gardens.   I wore my sunglasses!  The Seattle TV weatherman just described us as sun-starved people, and he was right.   It was only our natural reserve that kept us from skipping like calves released from the stall.  However, the young man, who lives with us but doesn't want to be blogged about, did take us for a road trip in his first car.   I have had the old hymn, "There Is Sunshine In My Soul Today," on auto play in my head.   I'll post a YouTube video with the lyrics so you can sing it too.  In the sunshine or the rain, God remains good, as I continue to occupy this little house under the weeping willow tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment