Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happily Dependent

I have some skills, talents.   I can do a little this and a little that, but what I do is nothing in comparison to what my Savior has done for me.   It is good to boast about my Lord.   Jesus is mine and He can be yours.   He truly, dearly wants to be yours.   Just ask Him in, acknowledge that you are a sinner in need of forgiveness, and He will forgive.   Make Him the Lord of your life.  When He sits on the throne of your life there is no room for you.   Sure, there are times when I want to take the throne back, but what a relief that it remains His!    When I claim independence, I quickly find out I'm am deeply dependent on Jesus.   On my own, I just make a mess of things. . . but Jesus . . . but Jesus still calls me His!   God is so good!
I Need Thee Every Hour - Forbes Family


No comments:

Post a Comment