Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Praise The Lord With Dance



Psalm 150:4 (NIV)
Praise him with tambourine and dancing, praise him with the strings and flute,

I was raised in a very conservative church where dancing wasn't allowed.   Actually, quite a few things weren't allowed.   That can happen when one neglects how grace transformed the law.   The moment I asked Jesus to be my Savior, I was raised from death to life in Him.   If that isn't a reason to dance, I don't know what would be.   To be sure dancing for our Lord is different than dancing for the world.   I've grown very tired of the TV show, "Dancing With The Stars, " and have long stopped watching it.   Twirling in the kitchen, however, for the joy of the Lord deep in my heart is quite fine.  



Dancing - Joanne Hogg

No comments:

Post a Comment