Sunday, April 15, 2012

God's Path

  We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.  Proverbs 16:9 NLT
I'm not sure what to write about tonight.   My husband has been on my computer trying to fix its speed.   It has been moving so slowly, that I dream of buying a new one.   I do love my little Macbook, however.   It was a gift from my husband some years ago now, and as a way to thank him, and also because I loved a picture he took I created and posted my first Youtube video with it  All of my Youtube creations, since them, have been made on this little PC.  I pray that it will continue to allow me to do so, and I also pray for the patience needed to work with it.   The making of the videos has always been a faith building journey, walking with God down paths I hadn't always chosen.     As long as I'm on a path God has made for me, I'll keep walking.   He does have my best in mind.

My first video, "Fishers of Men" by Rhonda Vincent:





No comments:

Post a Comment