Friday, April 13, 2012

Tender Loving Care

Psalm 91:3 (NIV)
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
   and under his wings you will find refuge;
   his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 

If it's not one thing, it's another!  The sun came out again today; so, knowing the health benefits that come from getting its Vitamin D,  I was outside in my patio chair playing Upwords with my husband when he got called to run a small rescue mission, a family member's car was not cooperating.   Upon returning, he agreed to pick up the game where we left off, even though a Mariner's game was beckoning on the TV.   As it turned out he had to pick me up as well as the game.   My patio chair had somehow shifted partly off the concrete sending me tumbling over backwards and the Upwords tiles flying!   So now what normally hurts, hurts a little more.  I want some tender loving care and a bandage for my wounded dignity.  Fortunately my husband didn't miss much of the baseball game, and the weeping willow tree remains undamaged.  
This is a song for those who have fallen and can't get up, "Shelter Me" by the great Buddy Miller.



No comments:

Post a Comment