Sunday, August 11, 2013

God Is In the House


Psalm 46:5
English Standard Version (ESV)
5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved;
    God will help her when morning dawns.
I think this verse may be ripped out of context but I like it anyway.  God is ever with me, even if I'm doing something so mundane as washing the dishes.  There is something about a clean kitchen that satisfies me.  (Maybe I should do it more often to be even more satisfied.)  Right now it's late and my kitchen is still a mess but I'll let it be.  I have two crockpots full of food to feed the young man who lives in my house but doesn't want to be blogged about.  This is his late night at work and I find it hard to sleep until he's home.  He'll soon walk in hungry and add more dishes to the ones already there.  Still it's all good.  I like having feet under my table, even a few paws if you count the pets.  
These are just a few thoughts from my house of the level path.
"A Diamond In My Crown" - Patty Loveless

No comments:

Post a Comment