Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Ever Moving God


Genesis 1:10
English Standard Version (ESV)
10 God called the dry land Earth,[a] and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

Amos 9:6
English Standard Version (ESV)
6 who builds his upper chambers in the heavens
    and founds his vault upon the earth;
who calls for the waters of the sea
    and pours them out upon the surface of the earth—
the Lord is his name.

Micah 7:19
English Standard Version (ESV)
19 He will again have compassion on us;
    he will tread our iniquities underfoot.
You will cast all our[a] sins
    into the depths of the sea.
We took our dogs down to the beach for their walk tonight.  I like living near water, because it reminds me of the wonders of my Creator God, His eternal nature, and the boundless expanse of His love.  He is a deep and wide God.  He is ever so much bigger than I could ever imagine, yet not too big to care for me.  Like the ocean, He is ever and always will be moving in my life.  
Forgive me, Father, when I make you too small.
"Sometimes" - David Crowder Band


No comments:

Post a Comment