Sunday, September 8, 2013

"Train Song" Josh Garrels


Shame on you, shame on me
Lord he took all our shame and pain, and set men free 
And I’ve got that fire on the mountain 
Fire in my soul 
It’s been a long time coming, long time 
And ready to go 

I’m stepping out the door 
Doing what feels right 
Following my Lord, through the darkest night 
And when the path gets narrow 
I’ll follow him 
And when the world comes down, around 
I’ll follow him 

He said, sing it on the mountain 
Or in the valley low 
He’s my God, and he never let me go 
He said, sing it on the mountain 
Or fight in valley low 
Every mans going to see, and everyone will know 

That peace runs deep in him 
I said peace runs deep in him 
Peace runs deep in him.
credits
from Over Oceans, track released 23 May 2006 
Jay Kirkpatrick - accordion, background vocals 
Mark Guinn - Background vocals 
Jen Reed - violin 
Josh Garrels - vocals, guitar, bass, electric guitar, djembe, tamborine
tags

No comments:

Post a Comment